• Set up a network of prospects and opinion makers.
• Establish regular contacts and develop relationships at all levels of the key companies.
• Identify the key players in the prospects decision making process and developing marketing concepts, tactics and incentives adapted to the Territory.
• Plan activities in line with priorities, objectives and timescales established by commercial management.
• Participate in, and assist with the organization and coordination of events, as well as specific customer conferences and gatherings.
• Prepare regular reports and briefings as required for senior management and the organization in general.
• Work in close co-operation with all departments.
Regional Business Development Director Russia & CIS (Sales)
• Sound understanding of commerce, economics, finance.
• Excellent practice of Russian and English plus if possible good knowledge of other foreign languages.
• Able to persevere in adverse circumstances.
• Team-player, ready to assume a subordinate role if tactically necessary, but also able to lead a team and to coordinate cross-functionally.
• Broad culture, facilitating adaptation as above.
• Excellent relational skills, enabling to adapt to various social milieus and circumstances.
• Good listener, able to understand his interlocutors’ perception.
• Pro-active and creative.
• Available and prepared for long absences away from base.
Резюме отправлять на почту firstname.lastname@example.org